Social media platforms are constantly changing as are the demographics that are using them. Did you know that middle schoolers don’t even think Facebook is cool right now? Instagram is where it’s at for them, at least, for now.
Let’s take a deeper look at where social media demographics are right now. But, don’t get too comfortable, they are bound to change within a few months.
At the end of the graphic, we’ll look at a few takeaways.
Some key points are as follows:
- Facebook is still the best place to push information on your products, events, or specials. With so many people using it, it’s still the obvious pick.
- Your company should have some YouTube presence, even if it’s just an overview video. Continued videos mean you’ll reach more people. (We can help with these, be sure to get in touch.)
- Instagram users are okay with following brands. Use this to your advantage.
- Twitter is a good place for having conversations, but don’t rely too much on it.
- Pinterest is a great place for products.
- LinkedIN is solid for b2b communication, and preferred over other networks in this capacity.
- Reddit isn’t something you should be worrying too much about.
Is all of this information putting your head in a tizzy? No worries. We’re here to help. Shoot us an email and let’s get started on how we can help you love your brand.